Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21

Oh so frustrated! Since he's been put up to 53mLs he has been spitting up so freaking bad. The past few times has been half of his feeds! I want to cry because this is what is stopping him from coming home. Stopping him from spending thanksgiving with his family. I got to go visit him and everyone else on thanksgiving. I don't want to visit him in the hospital. I want him to be with us in his car seat spending the holiday with his family. I'm so frustrated. I feel so weak right now. 

I feel like our family isn't complete without him here. I want Justin to start getting use to his little brother.  I want to be able to feel like a mother of 2. I hate visit him in the hospital and spending an hour or two with him. It's not fair to him. It's not fair to us. I want to enjoy my baby boy! Ugh. Sorry for the long vent

No comments:

Post a Comment