Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today is February 5th 2011!

So I've been meaning to do this more often and I swear I will try to do it more so everyone can stay updated with Austin, Justin, Alex and I. Let's start off to say that Justin is 2 years old now! I can't believe it. I was so blessed with a lot of our family and friends coming this his birthday party. I am glad my parents put up with me long enough as well. I can't wait to start getting closer to Austin's birthday party so we can find some cool things to do that are Halloweenish as well. I got to find out when trick or treat is and make sure they can do that too. So his party might be during the day so I can take the boys trick or treating.

Next party will be at our apartment we are moving next month we hope! I am so glad that we will be on our own finally but so glad we had so much love and support through this all. We are truly blessed! Austin DOESN'T have hip desplasia, they do not know why he sounds congested at the time he went to the ENT (ears, nose, throat doctor) and they found nothing. Follow up appointment in March. His tube got completely taken out by accident, the nurses hand got caught and he freaked and pulled. LMBO My poor little boy has been through so much!

I really don't have much more to say. Well we do have a new puppy. He's ALMOST house broken. We have some night accidents but that's because I been sleeping as much as I can. Oh yeah and finally on Lexapro because of my PPD. Im starting to feel better finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment